1. Download the theme and activate it from wordpress.
2. Go into Appearance – Menus and Create a New menu and add 7 Pages or Categories to it.
3. A new dropdown will appear on the left called ‘Sliding Navigation’ – Select your new menu here.
4. To change the images, change them in photoshop. The need to be 320×200 in size or it won’t work. You can download the original photo shop file from the theme homepage. The titles in the images are changed by editing the image in photoshop. Try to make the filesize small – in photoshop you do this by ‘save for web’ and choose medium or low quality – not high.
5. Go to a post that is in your main menu and select ‘upload image’ then select the image you want to upload and select ‘use as featured image’.
6. If you want to customise the theme, make sure you use a child theme rather than directly change the sliding door theme – there’s great instructions here: http://op111.net/53/