this is a great theme so thank you wayne!
i am constructing this site http://www.mamafufu.com
to replace my old design for many good reasons. wordpress gives me something out-of-the-box such as widgets, theme and easier to maintain etc . please note i am not using this theme for my blog (http://blogs.manafufu.com
) which uses a different theme.
still trying to get familiar with the theme but managed to make some changes. here are a summary of the changes:
- hided the blog title
- linked sliding pictures to pages instead of categories
- added a simple but not so boring background
- changed some of the colors and font sizes etc
- "removed" the pseudo-third column so i have full 640px for the body area
- added one more slider picture and changed to smaller size with 3:2 ratio
things didn't work quite right for me:
- i set target to _blank for my blog link but it didn't open a new window for some reason
- the picture in the page body does not scale down correctly if image width is greater than certain px for some reason