Sliding Door Latest Version available for download!

Everything else!

Re: New Sliding Door Version available for download!

Postby doruh » Thu May 19, 2011 6:43 pm

This is so frustrating!!!
I don't know how did you make Word Press to accept your new update. It has so many bugs and is just frustrating as I said.
There's no worth to make donation for screwing up with someone's blog or site.
doruh
I'm new here

Sliding images under catagories don't appear on screne

Postby goodnews » Fri May 27, 2011 10:12 am

everything here keeps saying you can use pages or catagories to upload your photos and set your slide bar, but catagories does not seem to work no matter how small I set the photo pix to the image remains black when uploading to feature image in a post under a catagory. I already had the catagories selected and saved in the sliding menu. :( How can I fix this problem? They upload fine under pages but I cannot connect the pages to the catagories so that when the image is clicked on the posts under that image topic appear. Please help Pages doesn't suite my site I need to be able to use the catagories upload why isn't it working. Any advice on how to connect my sliding images to my catagories would be wonderful. my site is http://goodnews.eprofits.com :?:
goodnews
I'm new here

Postby lubber » Fri May 27, 2011 4:12 pm

wayne wrote:Which version do you want?

The last one: 1.8.x ? if possible
lubber
I'm new here

Postby seatkins » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:49 pm

I can only get the sliding pictures to work with Pages. It doesn't work when a category is set in the menu.
I have the right size thumbnail, in the posts in each category.

Also, is there a way to set a permanent image? and just have it link to a category?
seatkins
I'm new here

Postby moto7 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:10 pm

I am new at using Wordpress. GoDaddy is my host and none of the menus or sliding windows work on version 1.3.1, the version they supply for download. I have FTPed the new 2.6 update Sliding Door folder to my WordPress folder on GoDaddy, but need to know where all the files should go.

Can someone PLEASE provide a link as to where each folder for the New Sliding Door version should go in the wordpress folder.

Thanks!
moto7
I'm new here

Postby amandaa » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Hello, really great work on the theme. COUld you tell me how to remove the right side column though, to make it into a two column theme? I have gone through previously posted Q&A, but they are no longer relevant with the updated CSS.
Thanks.
amandaa
I'm new here

Postby brusof » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:13 pm

I need help
I can find a new dropdown on the left called 'Sliding Navigation"

Tank you

Bruno Marques
brusof
I'm new here

Postby jsolema » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:04 am

I've been trying to figure out how to change the sliding door images with everything that I've read on these boards. I have 7 pages in the menu but still no luck. The little window for "featured image" still does not appear. So I tried installing the new downloaded code into the style.css but for some reason I still have the old version with the sliding doors on the right AND to top it off I lost my widgets on the right side and only appears on the top part now as if I've lost the whole right column. www.magicelevator.com Help? Thanks.
jsolema
I'm new here

Postby roxkav » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:48 pm

brusof wrote:I need help
I can find a new dropdown on the left called 'Sliding Navigation"

Tank you

Bruno Marques

I could not find this either. So I just made the menu and added pages. Then connected the pages to the order I wanted.
roxkav

Postby quepasa » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Oh no!
I updated without knowing that all my page won't work afterwards!
I am willing to reconstruct all my page, but...
My main problem is:
In the current version the slider-menu-item-names must be in the picture (i.e. in the jpg). I am using a multilanguage plugin (qtranslate), and used to have 3 versions for the name of each menu item. What can I do now? I need my page to be in German + Spanish + English!
Please, can you provide the former sliding door version for download again, or update again changing so that the menu item titles are not to be in the jpg but are created by the page title, as it was before! Please!
I really loved your theme! I won't find a similiar one ;-(
quepasa
I'm new here

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and General Support for Slidingdoor Themes