Problems with Slidebar when using Firefox

Everything else!

Problems with Slidebar when using Firefox

Postby Kidum » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:09 am

Hi, i recently started using Sliding Doors theme and i really loved the idea of the sliding doors.

At first it was all okay, i used Chome to enter my site and edit stuff, but when i tried to enter my site through Mozila Firefox, the slidebar was at the wrong side of the site.
When i use Firefox the body, the widgets and all are at the right side, whereas the sliding doors appears on the left side of the page (it looks like the table is broken)

Here is a link to my site: http://xn----0hccgkvabf0bzbb4fya.co.il/

Am i the only one having this problem?
Can anyone help me fix it?
Kidum
I'm new here

Re: Problems with Slidebar when using Firefox

Postby Keenan » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 am

I wish I could help ya man, I started out using Picture perfect, then switched over to sliding door. I had SOOOOO many problems with sliding door that I had to go back to picture perfect, however, even though I didn't have as many problems with picture perfect as I did with sliding door, I still had major problems. I wanted to keep those themes so badly cause I thought they were great. I was spending WAY!!!!!!!!!! too much time trying to fix the problems, weeks, and weeks. The issues were too great so I switched completely. I know you might be like me and don't wanna give up that theme, but you might want to consider it. I've had only minor problems with my new site, and I'm so glad I switched, it looks great:

http://artworksbykeenan.com
Keenan
Legend!

Re: Problems with Slidebar when using Firefox

Postby Kidum » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Well your theme is a pretty nice theme :D

For now i think i will try solving this problem myself, and wait for others to help me.

But this problem is kinda wierd, becuase it happens only at firefox. (it does not happen when using Chrome or IE)
Kidum
I'm new here

Return to Announcements and General Support for Slidingdoor Themes