larger sliders and header PHP

Everything else!

larger sliders and header PHP

Postby mojo33 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:43 am

hi.
I read into as many posts as I could. I want to make these sliders much bigger than 320-200. I want them to be like 600 tall by 400 or even bigger. don't care if I lose one or they become more overlapped, just so the focus of the sliders are bigger.

I have tried like hell to upload a gif with my logo on it and place that URL someplace in the header.php file and no matter what I do I break the entire theme. I went into theme logo under appearances/site option and uploaded it there but it doesnt do anything. can someone please tell me what the hell I am doing before I abandon the theme.
I like that you can link the picture slider to a catergory, that is unique and useful in my opinion.

patiently await an anwser as I peruse other themes. have been at this for days. I hate the way it looks. please show me the way. I tried going into making a child theme and all that, but I have got lost in the process. surely there must be some kind of nice short workaround instead?

much respect, Scott
mojo33
I'm new here

Re: larger sliders and header PHP

Postby slowRoll » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:59 am

what are you trying to do? it sounds like you want two different things? one of them i want to do too... need help with that as well...

i need to be able to use a banner as header and replace the letters with the banner i create...
slowRoll
Legend!

Re: larger sliders and header PHP

Postby slowRoll » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:16 am

solved the header question i had... i already posted it twice... pm me if you want my solution or go through the other two threads like this one...
slowRoll
Legend!

Return to Announcements and General Support for Slidingdoor Themes