Adding a paypal shopping cart

Everything else!

Adding a paypal shopping cart

Postby ccare723 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Where do I put the short code in the themes template?

I have the short code on one of my pages but the buttons show up blank. Here are the plugin directions:

a) To add the ‘Add to Cart’ button simply add the trigger text [wp_cart:PRODUCT-NAME:price:PRODUCT-PRICE:end] to a post or page next to the product. Replace PRODUCT-NAME and PRODUCT-PRICE with the actual name and price.
b) To add the ‘Add to Cart’ button on you theme’s template files, use the following function:
<?php echo print_wp_cart_button_for_product(‘PRODUCT-NAME’, PRODUCT-PRICE); ?> .
Replace PRODUCT-NAME and PRODUCT-PRICE with the actual name and price.
To display the numbers of items in cart use <?php echo wpusc_cart_item_qty(); ?> . The string display are set in the plugin’s settings.
c) To add the shopping cart to a post or page (eg. checkout page) simply add the shortcode [show_wp_shopping_cart] to a post or page or use the sidebar widget to add the shopping cart to the sidebar. The shopping cart will only be visible in a post or page when a customer adds a product.

I don't see the buttons clearly-maybe I need to change the color somewhere? Also the shopping cart should pop up when you click "add to cart" and I think I need to add that somewhere in the template editor.

Thank yoU!
ccare723
I'm a regular

Return to Announcements and General Support for Slidingdoor Themes