Problem with Theme control Changing images of Menu

Everything else!

Problem with Theme control Changing images of Menu

Postby nabila » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:07 pm

hi ,
i m having a problem in theme control inside appearance i can see perfect picture option after clicking it giving "This theme works best with the page-links-to plugin installed. You can install and activate it from the plugin's page. Find out more about this plugin from this page." i have installed the plugin still nothing changed neither m able to change the menu images or set up menu properly .... awaiting reply thanks in advance
nabila
I'm new here

Re: Problem with Theme control Changing images of Menu

Postby krickets » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:22 am

Not sure how far along you are. You need to set up 2 sets of menus in Appearance>menus. Don't forget to save in 2 places. Theme Locations (this one is easy to miss) and Save Menus
krickets
Legend!

Re: Problem with Theme control Changing images of Menu

Postby rstolins » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:56 pm

I am using the Picture Perfect theme and I don't see any capability to set a featured image for a page. Like the poster before me, I installed and activated the page-links-to plugin, and observed no change whatsoever in old or new page options.

The advice to save 2 sets of menus in two different places doesn't make sense. I don't see any options for save locations in any of the theme or menu options.
rstolins
I'm new here

Return to Announcements and General Support for Slidingdoor Themes