Sliding Navigation menu not activating with 7 menu items

Everything else!

Sliding Navigation menu not activating with 7 menu items

Postby rwgraphc » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm

I am new to this forum so forgive me if this has been previously answered. I installed Picture Perfect. No problems there. The theme seems to work OK. When I add my 7 items to a new menu on the Appearance - Menus page I get no sliding navigation drop down on the left. I downloaded pictures named the same as the default and they are associated with the pages in my menu as it is now.

My question is: How do I get the navigation drop down to activate and appear on the Appearance - Menus page so I can use the functionality as I see it described in the initial FAQs?

Also: When I click on "Picture Perfect" under Appearance, I get the message, "This theme works best with the page-links-to plugin installed. You can install and activate it from the plugin's page. Find out more about this plugin from this page." I have "page-links-to" installed, and it seems to be working correctly. The bottom slider on my menu, called "Roadworks", is pointed to my main website and it goes there when clicked. Why am I getting this message. Is there something that is not really activated in all of this?

To see the trial version of the page I am trying to work with go to: http://www.roadworksmfg.com/showusyourchrome
rwgraphc
I'm new here

Re: Sliding Navigation menu not activating with 7 menu items

Postby rwgraphc » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:30 pm

I kind of see that most of the posts on these forums are really not getting answered by a moderator or anyone else very often. I have not found a fix for making my sliding navigation tabs turn on after I create my 7 menu items. I assume this means that I will have to live with a broken theme or go out and find one that actually works and has community support. That is a shame because I do like the looks and feel of this theme.
rwgraphc
I'm new here

Re: Sliding Navigation menu not activating with 7 menu items

Postby wayne » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:31 pm

The sliding door theme does that but the picture perfect them is older and does not.

Sorry about that!
wayne
Site Admin

Return to Announcements and General Support for Slidingdoor Themes