Re: Is there any quests similar as 4 sepulcher?

Everything else!

Postby idunknow » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:50 am

Hi,

I first downloaded Picture Perfect 1.3.3 in March 2010. I made some changes in the CSS so that the sliding menu down the left side remained at the top of the page when I scrolled down (otherwise you couldn't see the lower menu items). To do this, I edited the page.php file like this:

Changed: fixed to relative
(Which sounds backwards to me, but that's what my notes say, and I'm not well versed in CSS)

I recently moved to a new host, so now I downloaded PP 1.3.3 again, but I can't find where to edit the CSS so that the slider menu remains at the top of the screen. So it appears that the CSS file has been changed since March 2010, but there is no mention of that and I can't even find a changelog.

Any ideas?
Our excellent online learn a language learn latin training programs lead you to learn greek success in the We also offer latest and E-spanyol with 100% success Internet polyglot
idunknow
I'm new here

Postby wayne » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Pretty sure PP theme hasn't been updated in that time. I've only been working on the Sliding door theme. If you want an older version I can email it to you.
wayne
Site Admin

Return to Announcements and General Support for Slidingdoor Themes