Note to users of Picture Perfect Theme

Everything else!

Re: READ THIS FIRST: Getting Started with Picture Perfect Th

Postby timbuktu » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi Wayne, I've just started to use Wordpress and I've chosen your Picture Perfect theme for my new website.

Does Picture Perfect work ok with

WordPress 3.3.2

I've created a menu and seven categories in that menu, but the 'Sliding Navigation' drop down is not appearing on the left.

Also, how do I get to the Photoshop file that is the correct size and has the text inside it?

Thanks, Joe
timbuktu
I'm new here

Re: READ THIS FIRST: Getting Started with Picture Perfect Th

Postby amk » Sat May 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Dear Wayne,

This is the first website I've ever done, so I'm kind of in the dark. I chose Picture Perfect, which I can see is very similar to Sliding Doors. I have some questions on linking my pages to the "vertical" sliding door on the left. By clicking on this vertical column of default categories, I get the message that I have to create six pages to change from the default pages that are automatically linked. (I read that in Sliding Doors it is the same idea with the first 7 pages and photos.) I've already done that, but they are not linked. I am wondering how to link these six pages. They appear individually underneath the main heading that I have.

I am now also trying to remember where to change the title of this main home page and add content to the home, start, or main page (whatever it's called).
"It now says nothing to see here..." Where do I change THAT content?

Also, does the sliding photo column need to be there on the left, that big, etc?

Do I need to have the categories on the right? I've been able to delete everything else.

I browsed through some support sections, but since much of it refers to Sliding Doors, I'm not sure if it necessarily applied to Picture Perfect. Should I switch to Sliding Doors??? If you could please answer these questions, I would be very grateful.

One more thing--does it matter which browser I am using (Google Chrome) or which operating system (Windows XP)?

Sincerely,

Adam Kozik
amk
I'm new here

Re: Note to users of Picture Perfect Theme

Postby johnpavv » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:14 am

hi
i am new member.
can u help me how to active this theme?
a research based studies about Pregnany.its all about Early Signs of pregnancy and other tips for new mothers.We Working Health,Fitness.
johnpavv
I'm new here

Previous

Return to Announcements and General Support for Slidingdoor Themes