Widen Width of Website & Add 2 Images

Any questions about styling and customising the layout, changing the number of columns, changing the number of sliding images and so on.

Widen Width of Website & Add 2 Images

Postby depraved » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:45 pm

Which template do I go to edit the width of the website? I can get to all of them through Appearance, Editor, but I need to know which templates and lines to edit.

The theme defaults to 7 slider images; however, I want to add 2 more increasing the sliding door to 9 images.

I'd like to keep each slider image the same size as the default images (320x200)

In doing so, I'd like to widen the main body of the website.

Also, I'd like to make the entire background black with white text and yellow headers.
depraved
I'm new here

Re: Widen Width of Website & Add 2 Images

Postby thomasgd » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:54 pm

depraved wrote:Which template do I go to edit the width of the website? I can get to all of them through Appearance, Editor, but I need to know which templates and lines to edit.

The theme defaults to 7 slider images; however, I want to add 2 more increasing the sliding door to 9 images.

I'd like to keep each slider image the same size as the default images (320x200)

In doing so, I'd like to widen the main body of the website.

Also, I'd like to make the entire background black with white text and yellow headers.

Hi depraved,

I'm also interested in the topic, there is any body who can help us?
thomasgd
I'm new here

Return to Advanced - Customising the theme