How to order your images on the "sliding door"

Any questions about styling and customising the layout, changing the number of columns, changing the number of sliding images and so on.

How to order your images on the "sliding door"

Postby jeastman » Thu May 05, 2011 3:35 am

When I was working on my site I found myself unable to change the order of the images on the sliding door header. I searched and couldn't find an answer. This doesn't mean there isn't one. Maybe I am just too dumb to find it. So I played around a bit and found that the solution is actually very easy.

To change the order of the sliding door images, you have to go to menus on your admin page. On the right side, underneath your menu name you will have your pages in the order they were created (assuming you added the pages to the menu). Each page will be listed in its own box. You can actually click and hold on a box and drag it above or below other boxes. So put these boxes in the same order you have your pages and VOILA! When you save your menu and go to your website you will see your images in the order you want.
jeastman
I'm new here

Re: How to order your images on the "sliding door"

Postby wayne » Fri May 06, 2011 5:08 am

great summary jeastman
wayne
Site Admin

Postby imeric7 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 am

Hi Jeastman,

Excellent stuff :!: :!: :)

Thanks & Regards,
Eric
I am Follower Of Jesus Christ, if you are depressed and sad about something. Just PM me or visit this website: graceoflife.com.

Thanks & Regards,
Eric
imeric7
I'm a regular

Postby blackbee » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:03 pm

On the right side, underneath your menu name you will have your pages in the order they were created (assuming you added the pages to the menu). Each page will be listed in its own box. You can actually click and hold on a box and drag it above or below other boxes. So put these boxes in the same order you have your pages and VOILA! When you save your menu and go to your website you will see your images in the order you want.
Join online A00-211 exam - pass4sure.co.uk and EXIN to pass The Johns Hopkins University exam in first try.
blackbee
I'm new here

Return to Advanced - Customising the theme