Permalinks v.s My Custom Header Image

Any questions about styling and customising the layout, changing the number of columns, changing the number of sliding images and so on.

Permalinks v.s My Custom Header Image

Postby ChrisS » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:35 pm

So I made a nice custom header image for my website, and everything was running smoothly.
Then I changed the permalink structure (away from the default) and now my custom header image is only visible on my home page.

I can't seem to figure out how to fix it :( I've noticed that changing the permalink structure does cause problems in other areas ( it erased all the Facebook comments on posts) but I can't seem to fix the Header Image issue :cry:

Any ideas?
ChrisS
I'm new here

Re: Permalinks v.s My Custom Header Image

Postby suniram » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Yes changing from permalinks back to default in wordpress does the trick and the picture shows like wanted. But permalinks are a fine thing and everybody wants to use it. So is it possible to use permalinks and have the picture showing on every page?
suniram
Legend!

Postby suniram » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Nobody? :?

Has somebody even got the permalinks working?
suniram
Legend!

Postby suniram » Tue May 08, 2012 4:32 pm

another month past and still no answer. Do I overlook something obvious? I would really appreciate if someone could clearify if its possible or not. Hope that is not too much to ask.
suniram
Legend!

Postby wayne » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:38 pm

not sure!
wayne
Site Admin

Return to Advanced - Customising the theme