When making a slider menu - images appear black

Any questions about styling and customising the layout, changing the number of columns, changing the number of sliding images and so on.

When making a slider menu - images appear black

Postby mfhawley » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:23 pm

When I make a silder menu I set up the menu correctly through featured images and admin menus. I have 7 pages linked up like it said to with the correct links yet the slider is showing up with no images. The slider is still fully functional and links works properly, just the images show up black and don't show the image I have as the pages featured image
mfhawley
I'm new here

Re: When making a slider menu - images appear black

Postby jessierb » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:13 pm

This happened to me and this is what I did to fix it.
After making the appropriate number of pages, I clicked on each page to edit them.
On the bottom right corner there is a: Featured Image page. ( I wasn't properly doing this part) Click >SET FEATURE IMAGE>
(a Pop-up window comes up)
SELECT FILES> (The picture uploaded) but then instead of clicking on SAVE ALL CHANGES you NEED TO SCROLL DOWN....and click on: USE AS FEATURED IMAGE first.

DO THIS TO ALL YOUR PAGES.
It doesn't matter if already made pages then put them on the menu...but make sure to REFRESH and all the blank images will have an the image you uploaded to each page.

From there you can rearrange your pages to where you want them by drag and drop in the MENUs page. The top page is the far left and the bottom will be the far right.
Sorry for the wierd Directions.

HOPE THAT HELPED.
jessierb
I'm new here

Return to Advanced - Customising the theme