Problem with customising theme by categories

Any questions about styling and customising the layout, changing the number of columns, changing the number of sliding images and so on.

Problem with customising theme by categories

Postby Accurist » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Hello Wayne

First of all I would like to thank you for creating such a wonderful theme like sliding door.
I do use it for my blog I've created 6 320x200 custom pics. For the menu and assign them by category (I won't my users to have a chance to right posts by category) so I follow the instructions on your forum, create 6 pages assign my custom pics as a feature image, and apply external URL ie: www.mydomain/category/general/ and so on six of those URL with different category at the end , however I do have a problem. Everything work fine until Wordpress update. I seems to lost the nice sliding theme outlook from my smartphone, from the computer side everything work fine on Wordpress backend. Soon you log out, the site seems to lost my added post, you can only see it once you click main header. Clicked category slide simply wan't see new post. Can you help me please. I do love the theme and would like to use it. I'm new to Wordpress to so would be great full for step by step explanation please.

Best regards - kriss
Accurist
I'm new here

Return to Advanced - Customising the theme