links in Menu- Bit of a hack mess can you still help please?

Any questions about styling and customising the layout, changing the number of columns, changing the number of sliding images and so on.

links in Menu- Bit of a hack mess can you still help please?

Postby amanda77 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:42 am

Hello :)

I have searched and searched.

I added this awesome menu to a WordPress page ages ago, It's always worked great. :)
http://www.thespanishclass.info/

We are using this menu just as a header on a different theme, one which is now obscure and I should just redo the whole mess.

In the past I feel like I manually went in and added the menu links, like I also do for the menu images if I want to change the image name. But I can not find this anywhere!

We are updating this site, so we changed the images, made new content pages (yay!) and now can't seem to update the links. :(

There is NO menu being used on the site right now. If I create on as I "should" by the directions (make a menu, add the pages I want) I refresh and on the pages the LINKS are there (I can hover over them) but the images are gone (it's just white). :o

There is not rush for now, I have just put my new content onto the old pages. But this is not idea since I want the page titles, links and content to match.

I need to try to push through the wordpress update also, I am 3.9.1. Will this solve anything, can I then add the menu as it should be on the site? Can I grab any new files from the theme and place them into my site and get the menu working better?

In short, I need to change my links. Any idea where I can find these at?

Cheers!
Amanda
amanda77
I'm new here

Re: links in Menu- Bit of a hack mess can you still help ple

Postby amanda77 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:49 am

Well, I don't know how I missed it :P

All Sorted now.
amanda77
I'm new here

Return to Advanced - Customising the theme