Pages not cooperating

Everything else!

Pages not cooperating

Postby roxxie » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:50 am

I followed the instructions in the FAQ exactly, and my sliding pictures show up but it's still connecting to your pages rather than mine. I also get "Warning: Wrong parameter count for preg_replace() in /home/cydyblog/domains/cydyblog.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/sliding-door/functions.php on line 10" I haven't had a chance to check and see if that has anything to do with why my pages aren't connecting, but that's what I get. Any suggestions?
roxxie
I'm new here

Re: Pages not cooperating

Postby wayne » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 am

1. For the pages problem, do you have seven pages? You need to create 7 pages otherwise the default ones will show.

2. For the other problem, make sure your server runs PHP five or later. I'm going to add a section in the FAQ on this.
wayne
Site Admin

Postby ktbaia » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Hello,

I am getting the same problem. I follow the FAQ exactly, created 7 pages, and I continue to get the default pages/titles/links, instead of my own. I do not get the error the original poster mentioned. I've been using version 1.5, and thought I would try this update - but so far, its not working for me! Please help.
ktbaia
I'm new here

Postby wayne » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 am

you need php5 on your server to use this theme. You must have an old version
wayne
Site Admin

Postby emattson » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:54 am

Hey Wayne,

Thanks for the great theme. I have every confidence that when I am finished putzing, it will look amazing, and for that, I thank you. However, I must agree, my Pages are not cooperating with the sliding doors.

Several tidbits to let you know I read the FAQ first:
*I have made seven pages, and have ordered them accordingly.
*I am getting no "wrong parameter" error
*My DreamHost server is most definitely running PHP5
*I begged my programmer partner to glance at my work to see if I was making any obvious errors
*I have, just for the sake of experiment, switched one of my other Wordpress pages to PicPerf, to see if I am *completely* incompetent.

My other Pic Perf page is working fine. Even without seven ordered pages, the slides changes automatically to my pages.
http://www.cv.bethmattson.com/

However, my other project is not working. The slides remain your demo pages. :(
http://www.opheliaimmune.com/
Is it because there are baby pages under the parent pages??? I better figure it out before I get too much farther in this project. :)

THANKS!!!!
xoxoxoxoxox,
beth
emattson
I'm new here

Postby wayne » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:15 am

Yes I think this is because there are baby pages under the parent pages and I'm not sure what causes this or how to fix it. I had this problem myself and deleted the child pages although this is not a great solution I agree.
wayne
Site Admin

Postby emattson » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:24 am

Daaaaaaaang. That's too bad. Your theme was really my favorite. Let me know if you figure out a fix. :) Thanks!!! :)
emattson
I'm new here

Postby wayne » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:56 am

I'll have a look at it in about two or three weeks when I finish my current preaching series.

Bit snowed under at the moment - just got back from four weeks in Vanuatu, and am preaching on Mark 9 to 11 at Church.

Wayne
wayne
Site Admin

Postby asoknath » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Hi, I am having the same problem of non-cooperating pages with slides in keeping order, and same request to you. Waiting for your response
asoknath
I'm new here

Postby rdmiddle » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:08 am

Installed Feb 2011. Found this from a year ago. Still have the same problem. Any fix on the horizon?
rdmiddle
I'm new here

Next

Return to Announcements and General Support for Slidingdoor Themes