Change LINK from Slide Pics

Everything else!

Change LINK from Slide Pics

Postby lisaaus » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi Wayne,

I have read your PLEASE READ ME file and physically tried many options from not only your forum but others about this subject and I simply cannot get this to work.

I absolutely LOVE this theme and cannot find another like it...please please please I am begging you...give us an easy way to simply change the link on the 7 pics on the lovely slide view pics from http://mac-hot.com/support to link to one of our own pages.

I have tried categories, menu, adding in a page to link to plugin and still NOT WORKING.

It's a shame that this seems to be the sticking point for SO MANY of us on this forum yet your solution doesn't seem to be working....PLEASE HELP

Thank you in advance (after spending more than 12 hours on this)
Lisa
lisaaus
I'm new here

Re: Change LINK from Slide Pics

Postby lisaaus » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:43 pm

OK....I have gone over all the steps you have given again after a very STRONG coffee...I have got everything else working now...slide sections linked to pages now for the last step...i uploaded the images through the post and clicked them as featured images but still no images...this is the last step for me Wayne...please help.
lisaaus
I'm new here

Postby lisaaus » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 pm

btw...incase you are wondering to help me the website is
www.livinginspirit.com.au

thanks
lisa
lisaaus
I'm new here

Postby lisaaus » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:59 pm

OK Wayne...I DID IT..woohoo what an accomplishment...I will post some simple steps for others in here in a few days once I am done with my website to help some others out...xo
lisaaus
I'm new here

Postby Leni » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:26 am

hi there, can you please share what you have done to make your site working... been trying mine for couple of days now but still cannot get it right... i have followed the instructions on how to create 7 menus on the appearance page however when i do this the pictures went missing.... im using wordpress 3.2.1

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Leni
I'm new here

Postby ShocK » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi Leni, I managed to do it on my site too (picture perfect theme) must be the same sort of set up as yours -what's the URL to your site and I'll take a look and hopefully give you some tips.
ShocK
Legend!

Postby eccoweb » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum and managing wordpress. Loved the Sliding-door theme, but not how to change links to images of the slider, please tell me what I need steps to do, how do I work this so that pages carry pictures within the same site and not http : / / mac-host.com/support.

Thank you for your prompt help.

Lucia
eccoweb
I'm new here

Postby eccoweb » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:19 am

Please, help me. is urgent need to edit the links on the images of this slider.
eccoweb
I'm new here

Return to Announcements and General Support for Slidingdoor Themes