Changing the background colour for content

Any questions about styling and customising the layout, changing the number of columns, changing the number of sliding images and so on.

Changing the background colour for content

Postby mzombie » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi there,
I have browsed the forum for a couple days and also tried using the search (It has given me error messages for the past few days).

I'm trying to change the background colour for the post area, where the content is displayed (Default is black), and also for the sidebars.

I haven't been able to find the correct attribute in style.css, can somebody please point me in the right direction.

Awesome theme,

Thanks a lot!

EDIT:
I found some older topics saying to search the style.css file for "000" to find all the areas that are black, and I have tried replacing each of them with the colour I want the background to be "#871300", however this hasn't worked. Site is sirleif.com, would really appreciate some help to figure this out. Thanks again!
mzombie
I'm new here

Re: Changing the background colour for content

Postby MADMelb » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:45 am

I'd like some help with changing the background color too please... nothing happens when I change it via the WP background page. I'd like to make it white instead of black. Thanks, Dale.
MADMelb
I'm a regular

Postby wayne » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Looks like you worked it out Dale–would you like to post the solution here?

I think this is mentioned in the FAQ.
wayne
Site Admin

Postby Gulu22 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:28 pm

answered my own question! was harder to find cause its not in the editor list on the wordpress admin had to dig for it.
We provide fast success in http://spanishprograms.com dumps exam by using our high quality spanishprograms - spanish study guide prep resources. We offer up-to-dated learningportuguese dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success
Gulu22
I'm new here

Return to Advanced - Customising the theme