Volunteer Site

If you'd like to share your Slidingdoor or Picture Perfect based site with us, post it here. I've seen lots of good sites out there that use this theme.

Volunteer Site

Postby Karactur » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:26 pm

http://www.llo.org
I built this site using the Sliding Doors theme. Thanks Alot!

I tried the upgrade to v.3 but I guess I have made too many mods to the original theme and cant get it to work properly. It makes the entire theme white and I cant get it to go black again. Plus it doesnt like some of the page templates I added, so I had to revert. I was hoping to be able to go both ways and liked some of the new door options, but I guess I could try to setup the Picture Perfect theme one day to get that "New" look.

Thanks again for a great Theme.
Karactur
I'm a regular

Re: Volunteer Site

Postby Karactur » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:33 pm

I suppose I could create a child theme one day and try to figure out all the changes...
1 day...

:)
Karactur
I'm a regular

Postby wayne » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 am

admin> theme options> 'light theme' checkbox to go to black.
wayne
Site Admin

Postby Karactur » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Hey Wayne,
Could I run them side by side if I copy all of the files into a second directory and edit the title and description so that I can easily switch back to the current theme and the new theme easily?

This way I can test and customise the new theme without compromising the current theme setup?
Karactur
I'm a regular

Postby wayne » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:08 pm

All you need to do is change the directory name, and you can then install the newer one and run the two different versions side by side.
wayne
Site Admin

Postby syed20 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:34 am

Could I run them side by side if I copy all of the files into a second directory and edit the title and description so that I can easily switch back to the current theme and the new theme easily?
syed20
I'm new here

Return to Site Showcase