Widening Slide depending on current Page for small website

Any questions about styling and customising the layout, changing the number of columns, changing the number of sliding images and so on.

Widening Slide depending on current Page for small website

Postby manuleka » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm creating a small site with a handful of pages and I want each page to link to each slide image but hoping to make the slide stay wide (or opened) depending on the current page. Is this possible?
manuleka
I'm new here

Re: Widening Slide depending on current Page for small websi

Postby wayne » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Go to:
Appearance,
Theme Options and check 'Leave Sliders open'

(Leave sliders open according to which page you are on. You must give the pages an 'order' from 0 to 7 in the Wordpress 'Edit Page' screen for this to work.)
wayne
Site Admin

Postby shoe » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:06 pm

That answer works for me, thanks. But now when I click on a post it makes the first slider door open. Or if I just go to my home page that displays my latest posts. The first slider door stays open. I cant seem to find a way to give the posts an order number like I can with the pages. Any ideas? And I love the Theme. thanks!
shoe
I'm new here

Postby wayne » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:39 pm

You need to number your posts from 0 to 7 so that the theme knows which ones to keep open. You need to assign each page a number in the wordpress edit page starting at 0.
wayne
Site Admin

Postby zoobia » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:44 am

That's not normal, looks like something broke when you did some customisations.
Our excellent online how to learn spanish fast - learnalanguage training programs will uvigoes lead you to success in the We also offer latest passguide and with 100% success guarantee. Our umkpl is rare in IT world.
zoobia
I'm new here

Return to Advanced - Customising the theme