Color of post titles

Any questions about styling and customising the layout, changing the number of columns, changing the number of sliding images and so on.

Color of post titles

Postby FTrooper » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:52 am

Hi! Apologies in advance for what is probably a simple problem, but I've been racking my brains and editing random stuff in the dark.css trying to fix it and I'm stumped.

I'm having a problem with my post titles. I just re-made my website, installed the newest version, etc, and it's working great, except while using the dark theme, on the main page, my post titles are invisible (as they are black). When I actually click the post and go to it's own page, the title is white.

Please see the attachments, the first pic is on my main page (whatever.com), the second pic is after actually clicking the title and going to the post's page ( whatever.com?p=710). Oh, on the first pic I've highlighted where the title is (and hovered over it, hence the tooltip).

Any ideas what in the style.css or dark.css I need to change to fix this?

Thanks!
Attachments
problem.png
1st pic - homepage
problem.png (20.65 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
problem2.png
2nd pic - post page
problem2.png (11.11 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
FTrooper
I'm a regular

Re: Color of post titles

Postby FTrooper » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:29 am

Aaand one of my followers managed to sort it. For some reason it was reading a random #content .entry-title from the light.css despite being set to dark, so I changed all entry-titles in light.css to white instead of black and lo' and behold, it worked.

Hooray!
FTrooper
I'm a regular

Re: Color of post titles

Postby wayne » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:13 pm

That's odd. Anyone else had that problem?
wayne
Site Admin

Return to Advanced - Customising the theme