Adding Gallery with Thumbnails

Everything else!

Adding Gallery with Thumbnails

Postby Gumba » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:29 am

Boy oh Boy, did I mess up. Our website had a specific Page that showed ONLY thumbnails from posts in category: 11. When a user would click on any thumbnail, it would take them to the corresponding Post which showed a few gallery of pics and text.

I created a NEW Page and wanted to use the same galleries and format for another category: 80. BUT I clicked something and now the Page does NOT show the thumbnails. I believe the Page had a Gallery of "4 columns with captions", that was linked to the posts. The posts still exist, but I cannot, after 6 hours of research and testing, enter the right code or theme or plug-in to get the thumbnails back onto its' Page, let alone do the same for the new category: 80 onto a different page.

I am using a Sliding Door WHITE theme. Any help would be greatly appreciated, if I don't get fired first!

Gumba
Gumba
I'm new here

Re: Adding Gallery with Thumbnails

Postby Gumba » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:50 pm

This is the look I'm trying to accomplish - thumbnails from posts shown in rows and columns on a page

http://www.llo.org/past-productions
Gumba
I'm new here

Postby Mickel » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:26 am

But I forgot to send you the link anyway if anyone can help me make the page wider?
We offer best quality pmp exam test papers and ccna books materials. You can get our Microsoft Exams guaranteed www.bostonconservatory.edu questions and Rasmussen College
Mickel
I'm new here

Postby wayne » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:32 am

That page looks like it's some html from elsewhere inserted into the post using an iframe.
You can work this out by using the 'view source' in your browser and looking at the html.
Wayne
wayne
Site Admin

Postby WillHolt » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:07 am

As far as I know it still works! There have been no reports that it doesn't' work, although it is a little harder to setup than the newer 'sliding door' theme.
imran
WillHolt
I'm new here

Return to Announcements and General Support for Slidingdoor Themes