Remove the black black horizontal line on the bottom

Any questions about styling and customising the layout, changing the number of columns, changing the number of sliding images and so on.

Remove the black black horizontal line on the bottom

Postby Juk » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:06 am

Hello!

Could you, please, tell me, how to remove the thick black horizontal line, that's present in the bottom part of the page, separating the main part of the page from the footer? Or at least to make it white, so, it would not be seen on the white background. :)

THanks in advance.
Juk
I'm new here

Re: Remove the black black horizontal line on the bottom

Postby alice_vw » Fri May 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Hi

I'm not super knowledge on anything but I have been working on my website. Had the same problem as you. I did a simple thing. Went to editor and pressed command and 'f'' to find the colophon. There it had a weight and colour I think, so I just changed it. I'm no expert but it worked for me. I now have a thin dusty pink line.

Al
alice_vw
I'm new here

Postby Juk » Sat May 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi, alice_vw!

Searched for #colophon in the styles.css, but this instruction doesn't contain any information like weight or colour.

Any other ideas?
Juk
I'm new here

Postby Juk » Sat May 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Found the answer, if anybody is interested:
alice_ww was almost right, but the #colophon instruction should have been changed not in styles.css, but in light.css. I've changed the color to #fff and voila, I don't have a black line in the bottom :-)
Juk
I'm new here

Postby wayne » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:04 pm

well done!
wayne
Site Admin

Return to Advanced - Customising the theme