Can't find answer on FAQ - Slider (not image) sizing

Any questions about styling and customising the layout, changing the number of columns, changing the number of sliding images and so on.

Can't find answer on FAQ - Slider (not image) sizing

Postby buzzy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:36 pm

Believe me, I've looked and looked through the FAQ, but I can't figure out where to resize the slider "wrapper" to match the slider image sizes. Everything was fine before the 4.4 update, but when I updated this is the remaining issue I can't fix on my own.

My images are sized to be 180 high x 250 wide. (The default is 200 high.) So, now my images wrap around to meet the 200 size requirements. I know I could resize all of my images to 200 and upload them to their respective pages to make them fit, but really, I had resized them to 180 for a reason and I'd like to keep them that way.

Where do I change this?

I've looked through the FAQ, I've been searching this site for days, I've gone through every php file...but I'm coming up short.

What am I missing?

You can see an image of what the slider looks like now (the wrap around) and what it should look like (the images at 180) here: http://queenoftherandomjob.com/SliderWrapAround.jpg

Or just go to http://www.QueenoftheRandomJob.com to see it in action.

And if this is somewhere in the FAQ, please point it out to me, because I feel like I'm going mad!

Thank you for your help!
buzzy
I'm new here

Re: Can't find answer on FAQ - Slider (not image) sizing

Postby wayne » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:22 am

Have a look in image menu.CSS

if you want to find out which CSS file a certain measurement is in then firebug will help you do that.

Wayne
wayne
Site Admin

Re: Can't find answer on FAQ - Slider (not image) sizing

Postby buzzy » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:45 pm

Thank you!!!!
buzzy
I'm new here

Return to Advanced - Customising the theme